This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.wondee.es, including any information you can provide to us through the site when you purchase a product, subscribe to our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form enabled for that purpose.
By providing us with your data, we inform you that our website services are not available for those who are prevented by law from giving consent, so by submitting a form to us you guarantee that you are capable of consent.
- Responsible Party
Contact details: WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., with C.I.F B90446493, address at C/ Pino Flandes, 17. P.I. El Pino. Sevilla, C.P. 41016 and e-mail email@example.com
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, volume 6753, folio 1, section 8, sheet SE-122719.
WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., is responsible for your data. (Hereafter also referred to us or ours).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable individual, that is all information capable of identifying a person.
This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our Website we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: first name, surname and user name.
- Contact details: email and billing address.
- Economic data: bank details and other details of purchases made
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone settings and location, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on devices you use to access our website.
- Profile data: username and password, purchases made, comments and responses to surveys.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data: User’s preferences on receiving marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to enter into such a contract or provide any service, and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone or postal mail, when you:
- Request information about our products or services
- Hire our services or products
- Request budgets
- Subscribe to any of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we consider that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we do not commit to do so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions: On our site we may automatically collect technical data about your computer, mobile or gadget, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can consult our cookies policy here (link)
- Through third parties:
–Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
–Social Networks: (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+) outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– For the formalization of a contract between WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., and you.
– When you give your consent to the processing of your data
– When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– Where necessary for our legitimate or third party interest.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section on exercise of rights below.
Below is a table in which you can see the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what kind of personal data we are going to process. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about it you can send an email to email@example.com.
|To gather data from a contact form||
– Last Name
To broadcast relevant marketing messages that the user could be interested in
– Last name
To manage and protect our business and our website
– Technical data
– Last Name
To make a purchase and register in our website as a customer
– N.I.F /C.I.F
– Bank Information (in case payment is made by bank transfer)
Execution of a contract
|To access customer area||
Execution of a contract
Marketing Messages: You will only receive messages if:
– You asked us for information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
– If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard in our form.
– As long as you have not expressed your will stop receiving such messages.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any messages. You can request at any time that we stop writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you opt out of receiving our messages, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of your contract to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal grounds for this and provided that the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Retention period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the storage period shall apply, as far as they apply to this treatment.
Subscriber details by e-mail or form: From the time the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., to their Social Networks or pages: From the time the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- Your Data Protection Rights
How can these rights be exercised? Users may address a communication to the registered office of WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., or to the e-mail address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
– Access to your personal data: you can ask WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., if it is using your personal data.
– To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to forget about them.
– In this case, only WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L. will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims
– To oppose their processing: WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., will allow the data to be processed in the manner you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
– To the data portability: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., will provide the portability of your data to the new responsible.
You may use the models made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your previous rights: Here
Complaint to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., is treating your data, you may address your complaints to the corresponding control authority, which in Spain is the competent one: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All applications are dealt with within the legal period of 1 month. However, it may take us longer than 1 month if your application is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in carrying out our work, we may need the help of third parties who will only process the data to provide the service contracted, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
– Service providers who provide information technology and systems administration services.
– Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consultancy services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the RGPD.
We only allow these data processors to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in order to ensure transparency, you may request a list of the companies that provide services to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that information. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be bound by a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and we will notify you and the Supervisory Authority if a security breach occurs, as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the RGPD.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always provide the same levels of protection for your personal data, so European legislation has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
Some of our external service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so processing your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
– Social Networks: WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., makes use of the social networks Facebook,Twitter,Youtube and Google+ all in the USA.
– E-mail: The e-mail service of WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., is provided using the Outlook services.
– Storage and encryption. WONDEE GLOBAL BRANDS SERVICES, S.L., uses the following external provider to encrypt all the information it receives and generates with DIGICert Inc. modify if necessary
– Payment Providers. So that the client can pay through Paypal, sending the strictly necessary data of those to this payment processor for the emission of the corresponding payment request.
If you need any further information regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com